Use of this site is not intended for minors under the age of 18. We will not knowingly collect personal data from minors via this website. We encourage parents to talk with their children about the use of the internet and about the information their children can reveal to the sites.
Active data collection
Like many other websites, this site can collect data from its users, either by allowing the user to communicate directly with us via e-mail or collection forms of opinions, either through specific queries directly addressed to the user. Some areas of this site may require you to provide personal data necessary to allow access to specific areas or services (for example registration to the management portal, entering personal data, sending curriculum vitae, responses to personnel searches published on the site) or participation in specific activities. At the time of your request for your data, you will be provided with an appropriate information on the treatment and will be specifically indicated which of these data are necessary to access the service or to participate in the service and which are optional. We inform you in particular that the management portal of the Curriculum Vitae and the subsequent processing activities is provided by the company HCS Executive Search d.o.o., Futoška 10, 21000 Novi Sad, Serbia designated as Data Processor.
Passive data collection
Browsing the Internet, some anonymous data (ie that do not allow direct personal identification) can be collected passively (that is to say without the user providing them directly) from the owners of the sites, through various technologies such as cookies, Internet tags, web beacons and browsing data collection (log files, server logs, clickstream). In addition, your browser automatically transmits to this site some of this anonymous data, for example the address of the site you just left, the address of your Internet Protocol (IP address), the browser version used by your computer. This site may collect data from your computer via cookies and internet tags or web beacons. You can set your browser to be alerted to sending a cookie or setting it to reject it completely; but some features of this site may not work without cookies.
We also inform you that the site offers you the opportunity to interact with the most popular social media (Skype, Linkedin, Twitter and others), either by allowing you to share the contents of the pages of this site on its social pages, or by transferring your session to our pages on social media.
The interactions and information acquired from this site are in any case subject to the User's privacy settings related to each social.
Purposes and methods of data processing
Please be informed that the personal data you provide to the site, also acquired at the time of registration, will be processed, even with the aid of electronic tools, with logic related to the purposes indicated below:
- purposes strictly connected and necessary for registration on this site. All personal data provided in this context, as indicated in the information provided at the time of registration, are collected electronically and in computerized form and stored in an automated manner at the HCS Executive Search d.o.o. information systems; their treatment is carried out only for purposes strictly related to ensuring access to the site and to provide assistance and information, only if requested by you, during the use of the site. Without these data it will not be possible to provide the requested services. Therefore, any refusal to provide such data may determine the inability to use these services;
- functional purposes for our activities such as: creation of your user profile for the improvement and customization of the site and the services offered, market research, economic analysis and statistics;
- purposes for the provision of the personnel search and selection service, which include the collection of your personal and professional data, including your Curriculum Vitae and data profiling in order to ensure the best match between your competences and choices with the offers available work. We remind you that the Serbian law and EU Regulation on personal data procesing and protection defines «profiling»: any form of automated processing of personal data consisting in the use of such personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects related to a natural person, in particular to analyze or foresee aspects concerning the professional performance, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location or movement of that physical person.
- purposes necessary to fulfill an obligation under the law, by a regulation or by community legislation such as, for example, the protection of public order, the verification and prosecution of crimes.
Subjects whose data can be communicated
With limited reference to the purposes referred to in point 2), your data could also be communicated to:
- Other companies that HCS Executive Search d.o.o. has business contract relations;
- Other ompanies that provide services we trust, which we use to manage or improve our business and that HCS Executive Search d.o.o. has business contract relations.
With limited reference to the purposes set out in point 3), your data may be disclosed to our client companies or to other companies of the CFR Group for the purpose of its placement in these companies.
With regard to the purposes referred to in point 4) your data will be communicated only to those subjects who are entitled to receive them on the basis of the legal obligations that are held by the owner.
Your personal data may also be transferred abroad, in countries outside the European Union, to companies that are connected / controlled by HCS Executive Search, to Customers, only with your prior and express consent. HCS Executive Search d.o.o guarantees, however, that in the case of the aforementioned transfer all appropriate guarantees will be adopted. (as required by Serbian law and EU Regulation on personal data processing and protection).
The data collected by our site are not subject to dissemination, unless your prior and specific consent will be required in the time and manner prescribed by law.
Consent to treatment
The processing of personal data collected through this site, for the purposes indicated above, including profiling, will only take place upon your express, free, specific and revocable consent.
The consent formula will refer to all the treatments mentioned above, without prejudice to the possibility of denying consent for one or all treatments. We inform you, however, that without your consent we will not be able to process the data concerning you and therefore it may be impossible for us to provide you with the selection and management of your application for hiring purposes.
In any case, even if has consented to one or more of the indicated treatments, including those of profiling, the person concerned will remain free to withdraw at any time, without formalities by sending a specific request via e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Following receipt of this request, it will be the responsibility of the Company to promptly remove and delete your personal data from the databases used for the aforementioned purposes and to indicate any third parties to whom the data have been communicated.
We remind you of the following granted rights:
- To obtain confirmation of the existence of a treatment in progress or not of your personal data at Human Capital Solutions Executive Search; to know its purposes; to know which categories of personal data are the object and, where possible, their retention period; what are the recipients; to request the correction or cancellation of the same data, the limitation of the treatment or to oppose it or to withdraw its consent; to know its origin if collected from third parties; to know if on these there is an automated decision-making process (eg profiling) as well as its logic and its consequences.
- To be informed in case of transfer of their data to an extra-European country and if there are adequate guarantees.
- To obtain a copy of their data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, as well as the possibility to transmit them, directly or through HCS Executive Search d.o.o., to another data controller (so-called portability right).
To exercise your rights, you can send a request without formalities via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that your rights have been violated by HCS Executive Search d.o.o., you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data appointed in accordance of the laws of Republic of Serbia.
Owner and manager of the treatment
The Data Controller of personal data is HCS Executive Search d.o.o.; Futoška 10, Novi Sad, Serbia
In case you:
- Had requests on the processing of your personal data in accordance with the preceding paragraph;
- Wish to view the complete list of data processors and third parties to whom your data may be communicated;
- Wished to know how to keep the personal data that will be provided through this site always up to date and complete,
Please contact the Data Processor at the e-mail address indicated above.
We will take care of your request.
This site takes all reasonable measures to protect your personal data that you transmit to our site and protects them from loss, misuse or from unauthorized access, disclosure, alterations or destruction. Please consider that no internet transmission is ever completely safe or error free. In particular, e-mail messages sent to or from this site may not be secure.
Links to other websites