8588 - Junior Core Infrastructure Engineer
Type of employment: full time
Model of work: hybrid (2-3 days/week from office), 8-16h
Team members: 8+ members of Infrastructure team
Our client is a French company that has accumulated over 140 years of knowledge and experience. They are innovative and established company focused on its experts and entrepreneurial spirit.
In this environment, you will be encouraged to take initiatives which support business, while expressing your personality and your talents. If you are someone, with the ability to understand business processes from customer perspective and a “can do” attitude you are a perfect fit for this position.
You will join the Infrastructure team with clear goals and stretch opportunities while learning from experience as part of innovation and development process.
In addition to good experts and the experience you will gain here, you will also find a company that is environmentally conscious.
When it comes to work-life balance, you can expect:
Private health insurance
Compensatory time (no lost overtime hours/minutes)
23 vacation days plus accumulated overtime work (used as a day off or paid extra)
Ability to travel internationally
Healthy and fulfilling work environment
Fit pass for sport activities
Opportunity to learn and develop in a global company
Key Job Responsibilities:
Plan and prepare change implementations by writing chronograms, procedures.
Handle Change/ Service / Incidents requests tickets through the ticketing tool and implement changes in the configuration according to requests and underlying procedures. Update change log to track all changes in the infrastructure.
Verify that the actions are successfully implemented. Run periodic checks (including Good Morning checks) to make sure the key infrastructure components are up and running, and are compliant with standards.
Contribute to issues resolution:
• Work with appropriate teams to identify and address incidents and ensure the handling is effective,
• Propose solutions to resolve issues and contribute to root cause analysis reports,
• Provide appropriate communication in a simple way that Business representatives can understand,
• Work with a continuous improvement mindset. Participate in debriefing sessions for critical incidents in order find the root cause and to define the action plan to avoid the issue from reoccurring again.
If you are someone who has this set of skills and experience:
Advanced practical knowledge of current IT technologies
University degree or relevant work experience (1-3 years in IT Infrastructure operations)
English proficiency, verbal and written
Ability to learn, understand, and apply new technologies in terms of admin, maintenance / support, monitoring. More specifically:
• Scripting knowledge (PowerShell)
• Experience with Datacenter technologies and operations (Compute, Storage, Network, Backup)
• Experience with IT Security (tools and procedures)
• Virtualization knowledge (VMware)
• Knowledge about HCI concepts
• Advanced Active Directory knowledge
• Experience with MS SQL
• Experience with Remote Desktop Services
• Knowledge about AD CS (PKI)
• SCCM/Intune experience
Nice to have:
Experience with Azure AD
Experience with M365 virtual desktops
Knowledge on Azure VMware Solution
Azure PaaS offerings